Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Halloween 2005





This Halloween may have been my very best one ever... Martha Stewart- in jail! I had the wig and the jail bird costume and even tattoos that she would have-such as "good thing" on my knuckles and a Heart with "Martha" instead of "mother".
The last couple of years were pretty good too, an executioner, Dr. Killjoy- the complete opposite of Dr. Killdare (a psychotic surgeon, complete with a deadly syringe and a fiendish chainsaw), the year before that I was king of the future- an awesome superhero/god with the ability to change things from the past affecting the future, then my one and only commercial costume- Buzz Lightyear- I got him when I was about 3 or 4, Then my last to revealed costume- Batboy at the age of 2, I had bat wings and I couldn't have been finished with out my Bat ears.This year was also my best year because i got 420 pieces of candy!! Tell more tomorrow-Jack

12 Comments:

Anonymous jenny vorwaller said...

jack. you are so hilarious. love this costume, the good thing on the knuckles is such a great touch.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

This is a first. I did not see any Martha costumes. You are an original! BTW, I like your writing style.

6:07 AM  
Anonymous tom kane said...

dude that is the best costume ever. you're not a bad looking broad either.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

turned out great, you still have the tattoo though.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Loretta said...

You are one cool kid. But I shouldn't be surprised since you have the coolest mom and dad ever. My kid doesn't like to smile in photos either.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Karen Winters said...

Great costume, Jack. I love the cleverness of it.
I once went to a Halloween party as the city of New York. People thought that was weird but I didn't care - I was having a good time.
Keep being creative and having a good time!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Wendee said...

Jack, this is very fiendish! I'm enjoying your blog and hope you keep at it. You can tell your dad (and Mom), even though they do great work, that maybe you are his best work ever! :)

8:02 AM  
Blogger Leezy said...

Great costume Jack - I mean Martha - I mean Jack - very inventive! Good luck with your blog, too. Liking it so far.

12:01 PM  
Blogger kinny said...

I had no idea who Marta Stewart was and thought you were crazy - then I looked her up on google found out who she was and realised you really are crazy. Did you create some kind of Marta Stewart baking truimph with all your candy? Glad we don't have her over her - she looks more weird than you in drag - scary!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

Ha, ha, ha! I love your costume! This idea just rocks!

2:40 AM  
Blogger eloise said...

Can you share some of that candy with me?!?

6:31 PM  
Blogger AvaHannahgram said...

I have found you, ha ha. Hi its ava.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home