Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Turkey Day!!



This Thanksgiving, we're going to my aunt, Miranda's house. My grandmother, Hazel is going to my great grandfather, Gran's house in Jeruselam, Isreal. Everytime someone in our family goes to visit him we give that person all kinds of different presents and candies, so that when they go there they can give him all the presents. The reason that he gets them is because since he lives so far away and since he gets lonely often, we get him stuff so he's even happier when we come. We usually make him notes to go along with the stuff. This time I decided to make him a drawing, because he doesn't really know how much I like to draw. I haven't sent it to him yet because we haven't got to the house yet but when he sees it I'm sure he'll like it. Above is the drawing.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Marilyn said...

I'm sure he's going to love your drawing. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family--hope you have a wonderful holiday.

10:32 AM  
Blogger AvaHannahgram said...

yea, happy thanxgivin'

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Lisa Green said...

Jack - you need to stop drawing - you are getting 100 times better than me and it's just not fair. We miss you here in Ohio and hope to see you soon!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm sure your grandfater will love this drawing. Thanks for sharing. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you Jack ? Lastly you were Aunt Miranda-bound and not a sausage since . We are missing your Life in Laguardi updates here in canada .

10:37 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

sorry all but i lost my password and my username and i cant make any new posts!!! Hopefully i'll find it soon but if not i might make a new blog more info later on.....

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks Jack for responding ,we here in the office look forward to your updates . happy new year

9:18 AM  
Blogger jack said...

HELLO ALL THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT IM CHANGING MY BLOG TO A NEW PLACE CALLED

"www.Drawtea.blogspot.com"

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home