Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Me and everyone around me


This post is just about me and my family. You can post stuff about your self too so that i know a little about you too. I'm going to post a picture of mysef and everyone else that i write about. This is me... This is a picture of when we went on a trip to Florida and we went into a store where they sold odd and weird things. This is one of the only pictures you'll see where I'm actually smiling... I just don't like to smile... it makes me look weird when evr i try to smile i always get some weird looking expression where i look like i'm totally nuts or i'm really constipated.



Well anyways thanks for coming again and I'll write more later. I will try to post more stuff later- Jack

6 Comments:

Blogger Danny said...

Dear Mr. Gregory:
I am very excited that you are going to be keeping a blog and look forward to more of your adventures. I also hope you will be posting exciting photos and drawings to share your thrilling life.
A fan

3:41 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

Oh, and I did manage to find one other nice picture of you smiling.

You can see it at:
http://www.triamobile.com/previewWallpapers/30196_sample.jpg

3:49 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

.............Funny

4:18 AM  
Anonymous Big Harry H said...

Jack, I’m a friend and fan of your dear old dads.

It’s good that you know what makes you happy but as time moves by, please consider smiling more! A smile is good for the soul and usually invites a warm response.

Take care and have fun blogging.

Big Harry =0)

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Molly said...

Is that a black dog bakery t-shirt you're wearing in the picture? Have you been to Martha's Vineyard? Isn't it the best!?

6:59 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

I honestly can't tell you where i got that shirt from because, i dont even know! I got it as a present from my aunt, miranda. Ihaven't been to Martha's Vineyard but if you reccomend, I'll tell my parents and maybe ww can go some time.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home