Monday, November 21, 2005

More To Come






If you liked the first movie of the li'l dachsund, well, there's more to come so keep on coming and the sequel will soon appear. We haven't decided what to call this one yet. But I was just at my friend, Cole's house and we decided to stay up again, because HIS dad said that now we had to go to bed at 10:30!! So we stayed awake for about 2 hours searching random kids in our class. Then after a while we got to me. Then as we scrolled down we found that someone having to do with boinx istopmotion movies, wrote something about me!!! You can go to google and then go down on the page a little and you'll find a headlne that says, " Boinx software weblog" and then it has a paragraph about me!!!!! Above is the star the movie is based on, Joe da Dach Sund!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous pink patti said...

Hi Jack,
That's quite a dachsund you've got there. Does he know any tricks? It must not be unusual for him to be loved by everyone. Sounds like you had fun at Cole's house but next time I think you should go to bed at 9:30.

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Marilyn said...

Wow, Jack, you're getting famous in all sorts of circles. Looking forward to the next film...

5:24 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

I found another person who wrote about your blog. I searched "Life at Laguardia" and came up with this one blog that talked about you in one of it's posts.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

what's the website called?

5:37 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

adjust.blogspot.com

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home