Thursday, November 03, 2005

Pets


This post is abouit my pets and what rthey are what they do and who they are. First I'm going to talk about my pet turtle Muhammad. He lives in a tank all alone. At first i wanted to get him a salamander or a toad as a friend, but we figured muhammad would eat them both or at least he would get annoyed by them. He's always very depressed and sad. He mostly never eats and im surpised that he lives on because he hasn't eaten for a week and a half now and he just sits under a rock and sleeps all day. He sometimes jumps off the rock, diving into the surface of his cool water.

My other pet, Joe is a long haired dachsund and he's very cute. There is a photo to the left of this. We take him to the Washington square park dog run and he runs around humping other dogs and then playing tag with them afterwards. He loves to chew on his bed, eat rawhides, and he especiually likes snausages and pig ears. Thanks again for coming- Jack

8 Comments:

Anonymous Emily B said...

Jack, I loved your post about your pets - I have always wanted a dachshund, and one day I will get one. I want it to be a girl, and I'm going to call her "Frankie", which is short for Frankfurter (you know, like the sausage - a sausage name for a sausage dog!)

Give Joe a pat for me?

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Francesca said...

Congratulations on getting started on your new blog! Do you like cats too? We have 2 cats because we live on the 37th floor - it's much easier for us to care for cats. No need to walk them around.. but I like dogs too. Why don't you get another turtle as a friend for Muhammad? He might have fun jumping off that rock with someone else(!)

5:01 PM  
Blogger eloise said...

Do Joe and Muhammed get along?

6:33 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

wmily, its kind of interesting that you mentioned your dog's (frank) name because my old dog was a Greman Shepard- mutt and his name was frank too!

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jack,
Just curious- Why did you call Mohammed "Mohammed"? I love that name regardless, for a pet turtle! Give him a pat for me!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

I called him mohammad because whenm we got him and found out he was a box turtle i instantly thought of Mohammad Ali, the boxer. So now we all call him Mohammad.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Emily B said...

Jack, how on earth did you fit a German Shepherd in an inner city apartment?!

11:29 PM  
Blogger natascha said...

Hi Jack!! Congratulations for your new blog. I have a new blog too!! Joe is very cute and looks friendly !! I love dogs but we have a little apartment. But someday.

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home